Grissom Lane is comprised of four duplexes designed to fit comfortably within an established neighborhood. Each of the eight apartments features a zero-step/accessible entry and other details that promote aging-in-place for low-income residents aged 55 and over.
Beached on a year’s worth of data, the project meets EarthCraft™ Net-Zero standards — meaning each unit produces more energy than it consumes.
• EarthCraft™ Net-Zero certified
• Super-insulated building envelope
• High-performance mechanical systems with 28Kw photovoltaic arrays
• Universal Design Guidelines for accessibility
* Designed and executed at CHP Design